About this role
Are you a Strategist that has a passion for developing insight fuelled creative ideas? Ready for a step-up to Senior Strategist? If you answered yes, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re working with an agency that has recently undergone a huge transformation. As a result, they are now expanding the strategy team. They have an exciting range of big brands on their roster including fashion, leisure, travel, retail, NFP and transport. Their ethos is about having fun doing great work, the company have given their benefits an overhaul and their working policy is 1 day a week in the office. They respect work-life-balance and have a respectful out of hours email policy.
- Commission, facilitate and analyse research
- Run client workshops
- Lead strategy across a portfolio of clients
- Assist with pitches
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
Who you are and what you need
Reporting to the Deputy Strategy Director, you’ll assist in developing strategy across a range of accounts, whilst taking the lead on a select number of brands. Able to simplify the complex, you will think both creatively and strategically, inspiring teams with your thinking, you build client trust and help grow existing and new business.
- At least 5 years into your planning career
- Experienced in quant and qual research
- Adept at facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Confident briefing creative and developing the process
- Able to uncover key insights to develop data-driven strategies
- Comfortable with the creative and planning elements of a brief
What’s in it for you
Alongside a starting salary of up to £65,000 per year, you’ll receive 29 days holiday including other great benefits. If you're looking to move forward in your planning career the please apply below.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to work and live in the UK. We try to respond to every application; however, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we’re unable to give individual feedback.
Register your interest
Fill out your details and we’ll be in contact to discuss the role with you.