About this role
Do you live and breathe social media? Do you have a curiosity for the world around you, obsessed in finding out what makes consumers tick? If you answered yes, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are partnering with an independent digital agency to find them their next Social Strategist. They work with some impressive brands across automotive, luxury and leisure and deliver creative solutions across digital, content & social activations. B-corp status pending, they’ve recently opened an office in the US so this is an exciting time to join.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy, you’ll -
- Development of thought-leadership and insightful trends reports
- share the latest social trends with the team and clients.
- Work end-to-end on campaigns and projects
- Conduct research and gather key insights
- Develop data-driven social & content strategies
- Write succinct and insightful creative briefs
- Plan & activate global campaigns
- Develop influencer marketing & platform partnership strategies
Who you are and what you need
You'll be a curious, analytical, yet a creative Strategist with -
- At least 5 years of experience in a planning or strategy role.
- You’ll have worked in a creative agency environment.
- You’ll be a passionate self-starter who truly cares about the work you do
- Experience working with global brands
- Experienced inTikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Snapchat
- Solid reporting – skilled using the output of social / digital analytics
- Deep knowledge of insight tools (Quantcast, GWI etc.)
What’s in it for you
A salary of up to £55k is on offer along with flexible working - they appreciate that everyone works differently and so offer 100% flexible working (work from home, the office, or a bit of both). If you're a strategist that gets great satisfaction in seeing their idea have real impact in the marketplace then this job is for you.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to work and live in the UK. We try to respond to every application; however, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we’re unable to give individual feedback.
Register your interest
Fill out your details and we’ll be in contact to discuss the role with you.